Rocking away the blues
A VOCALIST hailed as “one of the most exciting rock and blues musicians in the UK” is heading to Hartlepool.
Chantel McGregor, who was voted Young Musician of the Year in the British Blues Awards 2011 and Female Vocalist of the Year in this year’s British Blues Awards, will be performing at The Camerons Club, in Waldon Street, this Saturday.
Chantel, who holds the record for the longest song ever played on Radio 2, Daydream, will be supported by Albany Down and Cassie Smith, during the event, which sees doors open at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £10 and to find out how to book, call (01429) 233234 or visit http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/
- Banned teenager invited back to Middleton Grange after outcry
- Hospital chief should ‘hand back MBE’ if more services are moved
- Controversial plans to move hospital wards from Hartlepool to Stockton
- Hartlepool death crash driver may have been making u-turn
- Ritchie Humphreys set for Hartlepool United exit but Sam Collins and Andy Monkhouse stay
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Hartlepool
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east