A networking group for women will hold its latest meeting later this month.
The Women What Do organisation, which gives female entrepreneurs in the Hartlepool area a chance to get together, will convene on Friday, September 25.
From 5.30pm to 7pm, members will meet at Cafe One77 in York Road in Hartlepool.
Spokesman and founder of the group Pamela Hargreaves said: “We’ve got Hartlepool Borough Council’s chief executive, Gill Alexander, coming along to speak to the ladies.”
The idea of Women What Do is that it is a chance for females to get together in an informal atmosphere and discuss common issues and share ideas over wine and nibbles.
It is open to women who:
• Own or manage a business;
• Are self-employed or freelance;
• Work in their family business;
• Are managers in voluntary sector organisations including charities and social enterprises;
• Work within the public sector but who have an interest in economic development;
• Are thinking about setting up a business or are in the process of setting up a business.
The group’s ethos is to focus on providing information from a range of sources to help businesses survive and flourish.
Organisers say they understand that running a business is hard work and can often leave bosses feeling isolated.
But they say Women What Do is a place where people can offload problems and share solutions.
For more information, visit www.womenwhatdo.biz, or email email@example.com
Anyone wanting to confirm their attendance in advance should email firstname.lastname@example.org