Computer caught fire

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a computer caught fire at a hospital laboratory.

Crews from Stranton Fire Station were called to the University Hospital of Hartlepool, in Holdforth Road, at 10.15am on Saturday after reports that a computer had caught fire.

The computer caught fire inside one of the pathology laboratories but it had been put out by hospital staff when firefighters arrived.

Crew members checked the area to make sure it was safe and they said there was no obvious damage to the outside of the computer.