Fire crews tackle garage blaze at Hartlepool home

editorial image
0
Have your say

Two fire engines from Hartlepool Stanton were called to a garage fire at a home on Mayflower Close in the early hours of this morning.

Crews were called to the property in Hartlepool, at 2.30am and used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to put out the blaze which totally destroyed the garage.
Fire fighters believe that blaze was caused by an electrical item which had been left on accidentally.
No one was injured in the incident and crews left the scene at 4am.