Flat fire at Hartlepool care complex

editorial image
0
Have your say

A RESIDENT of a sheltered housing scheme was given first aid after a flat fire.

Fire and ambulance crews responded to a call at Albany Court in Tankerville Street, Hartlepool, at around 4.15pm on Monday.

Firefighters put out the fire with a bucket of water.

It damaged a bin, chair and caused burns to a carpet.

Two fire engines from Stranton Fire Station attended.

Details of how the fire started have not been released.

Ambulance staff provided first aid to the resident.