Fuse started fire

0
Have your say

A WIRING fault sparked a callout from two fire crews.

Firefighters from Stranton Fire Station were called to a house in Eamont Gardens, in Hartlepool, to what was originally reported as a kitchen fire.

But upon arrival, it emerged that the incident involved an electrical fault in the plug, believed to be caused by a fuse problem, on the cooker which had began smoking.

The family evacuated the property during the incident, which happened around 5.30pm yesterday.