Football fans are being urged to attend the launch party of the newly-formed Hartlepool United Supporters Trust.
The Hartlepool United Supporters Trust is holding the event this coming Wednesday, November 25, in the Corner Flag Club at Victoria Park.
Officials say the Trust already has more than 120 members already and new members can join on the night, which will include live entertainment, quizzes, a raffle and guest appearances from some former Pools players.
On the night the Trust will be outlining it’s aims, it’s plans for the future and announcing some upcoming projects.
The evening kicks off at 7.30pm with free entry.
There are currently 71 football clubs in this country that have active Supporters Trusts regulated by Supporters Direct, including the likes of Exeter City, Wycombe Wanderers and Accrington Stanley.
The aims of the Hartlepool United Supporters Trust are:
* To improve communications between the club and it supporters.
* To strengthen the influence of supporters over the running of the club.
* To seek fans representation on the board of the club.
* To work with the club towards a common goal - the future stability and success of Hartlepool United.
* To safeguard the long-term future of Hartlepool United.
Membership of the board will rotate, with the first AGM set to be held in February next year, a formal board will be appointed then.
Organisers have stressed that every member has a one share and an equal voice in the trust.
To become a member visit http://hufcsupporterstrust.org.uk or pop into the Corner Flag pub, next to the ground.