DCSIMG

Fire crews tackle bedroom blaze in Hartlepool

editorial image

editorial image

A FAMILY had a lucky escape after a bedroom fire.

Two crews from Stranton Fire Station were called to a house in Willow Walk, in the Dyke House of Hartlepool around 11pm on Friday.

Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire in a bedroom.

A mattress was destroyed by the flames and there was smoke damage to several bedrooms, with a small amount of smoke damage to the first-floor landing.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page