DCSIMG

Flat fire at Hartlepool care complex

editorial image

editorial image

A RESIDENT of a sheltered housing scheme was given first aid after a flat fire.

Fire and ambulance crews responded to a call at Albany Court in Tankerville Street, Hartlepool, at around 4.15pm on Monday.

Firefighters put out the fire with a bucket of water.

It damaged a bin, chair and caused burns to a carpet.

Two fire engines from Stranton Fire Station attended.

Details of how the fire started have not been released.

Ambulance staff provided first aid to the resident.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page