DCSIMG

Hartlepool man treated for smoke inhalation after cooker fire

Fire and Rescue.

Fire and Rescue.

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a cooker hob caught fire in the early hours.

A crew from Stranton Fire Station was sent to a report of a cooker fire in Lamont Grove, in the Owton Manor area of Hartlepool, at around 2.30am on Tuesday.

The fire was out on arrival, but paramedics attended the house to treat a man who had breathed in fumes.

Luckily a smoke alarm had activated and woke the man and his young family.

The man, believed to be in his late 20s or early 30s, had gone downstairs and put out the small fire.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page