Still time to relive the memories
FIVE nights of spectacular stage performances come to an end tonight for a dance school.
The Val Armstrong School of Performing Arts, based in Whitby Street South, Hartlepool, has been presenting the show Unstoppable (right).
And for those of you who could not get there, or who would just like a reminder of it all, here is a photograph of the stars who made it happen.
And for those of you who would like more photographs, why not buy one of the Mail’s photographs of the production?
To order copies, visit www.northeastpress.newsprints.co.uk and watch our photo slideshow of the production at www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk
- Controversial plans to move hospital wards from Hartlepool to Stockton
- Hospital chief should ‘hand back MBE’ if more services are moved
- £500,000 drug addiction cost Hartlepool businessman ‘everything’
- Hartlepool death crash driver may have been making u-turn
- Ritchie Humphreys set for Hartlepool United exit but Sam Collins and Andy Monkhouse stay
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Hartlepool
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North