The Manchester bombing inquiry has spread to the south coast of England with the arrest of a man in West Sussex.
The 23-year-old was held on suspicion of terror offences at an address in Shoreham-by-Sea in the early hours of today, Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said.
As counter-terror officers swooped in the seaside town, searches were also launched 260 miles away at properties in Manchester and Cheshire.
With the massive operation to dismantle suicide bomber Salman Abedi's network showing little sign of slowing:
:: Fourteen men were being held in custody in connection with the Manchester Arena attack.
:: Police remained at an address in Shoreham-by-Sea.
:: Officers from Cheshire Police and Counter Terrorism Policing North West searched an address in Chester in connection with the attack.
:: GMP said they had also executed a search warrant in the Whalley Range area of south Manchester.
GMP announced this afternoon that that another raid was under way, this time at a site in Bury.
The force tweeted: 'Officers investigating the attack on the Manchester Arena are searching a site in Pilsworth, Bury. The search is currently on-going.'
The Bank Holiday raids followed a flurry of police activity in Manchester over the weekend, with the arrest of a 25-year-old man in Old Trafford and a 19-year-old man in Gorton in connection with attack.
Police have been working round-the-clock since Abedi killed 22 people, seven of them children, and injured more than 100 in the worst terrorist atrocity since the July 7 bombings in 2005.
Five people from the North East were among those who died.
They were Hartlepool born Jane Tweddle-Taylor, 51; Chloe Rutherford, 17, and boyfriend Liam Curry, 19, from South Shields, and Philip Tron, 32, and his partner’s daughter Courtney Boyle, 19, from Gateshead.
The race to round up a suspected network connected to the terrorist has seen a total of 16 arrests made in connection with the attack, although two people have since been released.
It has been reported that MI5 has launched two urgent inquiries into whether it missed the danger posed by Abedi, 22, amid allegations it was warned of his deadly aspirations.
The domestic security service is said to be investigating whether any glaring errors were made in the handling of intelligence concerning Abedi before he launched the attack last Monday night.
Spy chiefs are believed to have held an emergency review in the days after the atrocity, while a separate in-depth inquiry is being conducted to look at the decision making surrounding his case before the massacre, the Guardian reports.
A senior Whitehall source previously revealed the mass murderer was a 'former subject of interest; to the security services whose risk 'remained subject to review.'
On Sunday Home Secretary Amber Rudd said she would 'not rush to conclusions' that agents 'somehow missed something.'
In the wake of the Manchester attack it emerged that British counter-terror authorities were grappling with 500 investigations into 3,000 individuals.
Security sources later confirmed to the Press Association that a further 20,000 individuals were said to have been considered 'subjects of interest' in the past,
It means as many as 23,000 people have appeared on the radar of counter-terror agencies, although the period the figures cover is unclear.
Ms Rudd said MI5 was right to review the way it had dealt with Abedi in the past.
"I think it is the right first step," she said.
She told Sky News: "There is a lot of information coming out at the moment about what happened, how this occurred, what people might or might not have known.
"It is right that MI5 take a look to find out what the facts are.
"We shouldn't rush to a make any conclusions at this stage.
"The important thing at this moment, I believe, is to allow the operation to continue and to conclude."