Pets rescued from Hartlepool house fire

Seaton Lane. Image courtesy of Google

Seaton Lane. Image courtesy of Google

0
Have your say

Five pets were rescued from a house fire this evening.

Fire crews from Hartlepool Stranton and Billingham Fire Stations were called to Seaton Lane, Hartlepool, just before 7pm this evening.

They managed to rescue two dogs, a cat, a hamster and a tortoise from the blaze.

A tumble dryer was 70 per cent damaged in the fire while the rest of the kitchen suffered smoke damage.