Smoke alarm alerts Hartlepool householder to kitchen fire.

Smoke alarm alerts Hartlepool householder to kitchen fire in Kendal Road, Hartlepool

Smoke alarm alerts Hartlepool householder to kitchen fire in Kendal Road, Hartlepool

1
Have your say

A Hartlepool resident had a lucky escape after an electrical appliance caught fire in the kitchen of their home.

The man was alerted to the fire which had broken out in his home in Kendal Road at 7.30am, today, by a smoke alarm.

He was able to leave the property and alert the fire brigade.

There was some damage caused to the kitchen.