Tumble dryer fire chaos for Billingham club

A tumble dryer caught fire at the Billingham Constitutional Club.

A tumble dryer caught fire at the Billingham Constitutional Club.

1
Have your say

A tumble dryer caught fire at a Billingham club.

Cleveland Fire Brigade was called to the Billingham Constitutional Club in Wolviston Road, at 1.45pm today.

The small blaze started in the laundry room and smoke billowed into the two bar areas and snooker room.

Firefighters were at the scene for about an hour making the area safe.