This week’s In The Dugout features Hartlepool United fan and drummer Craig Gilbraith.
The 22-year-old lives in Hartlepool and works as a project administrator while also drumming for popular band Shoot the Poet.
Craig has been supporting Pools for 10 years and goes in the Cyril Knowles stand at Victoria Park.
He said: “I’d like to ask fans to listen out to our song being played on match days - track is called Little, By Little.”
1) Big news of the week has been the departure of Craig Hignett to Middlesbrough - what are your thoughts on that?
It’s a shame to see the departure of Craig.
He obviously has had a big influence on the team, but in any walk of life you have to take a better opportunities when they are offered. Good luck to him.
2) Who would you like to see Colin Cooper bring in as a Number 2?
It would be nice to see Big Sam Collins take the role, or Nick Barmby as he has been at the Vic watching his son Jack.
3) Marlon Harewood scored his first goal for Pools in the 3-0 win over Torquay United, do you think he can spearhead a play-off push?
Now Marlon has his first goal, I’m sure he will be able to find the score-sheet more frequently but also helping his team mates with all his experience.
He is a big influence on the team.
4) Which player has impressed you most in recent weeks?
Simon Walton - Kind of an unsung hero in the middle of the pitch. He has been fantastic, an all round player and finally winning over his critics.
5) Finally, which team would you like Colin Cooper to pick for the weekend League Two match away to Wycombe Wanderers?
Flinders, Richards, Collins, Burgess, Holden, Monkhouse, Walton, Walker, Barmby, Harewood, James.