CHRISTMAS is coming and that means a chance for a Hartlepool dance school to celebrate a stunning year of success.
Amy Richardson’s academy has only been competing for a year but has enjoyed amazing results.
Amy said: “The students and staff work so hard and each and everyone deserves every bit of success.
“The relationship not just between students but parents, guardians and staff is amazing. As a team they make me beam with pride.”
Among the many successes were:
* Six-year-old Scarlett Weegram - a baby finalist and a junior supreme finalist in the British Championships;
* Ellie Woods, nine, who was a Northern Star Tees Valley Infant Modern finalist;
* Olivia Carey, 15, who became a North of England Senior Song and Dance finalist;
* Tiff Pitman, also 15, who was both North of England Tap finalist and a Durham County Tap champion;
* Callum Rayment, 16, a senior supreme finalist,in the North of England competition;
* Kizzy Nixon, 12, runner-up in the North of England Junior Modern Championships;
* Isabel Emerson, nine, who was a junior supreme finalist;
* Jazz Richardson, seven, who was also a junior supreme finalist;
* Charlotte Godfrey, eight, who was the runner-up in the Northern Star Tees Valley Song and Dance championship, Northern Stage infant tap finalist, Northern Star Tees Valley Tap and Modern finalist, Infant British Tap and Song and Dance finalist, and Junior Supreme finalist.
The school offers dance classes and musical theatre for children aged two and upwards, as well as fitness classes.
It will celebrate its successes at a Christmas party in December, where all students of the school get presented with awards, and all staff and parents will be “toasting a successful year,” said Amy