Fridge catches fire in Hartlepool home

A fridge on fire in a Hartlepool home sparked an emergency repsonse from firefighters.

Friday, 26th August 2016, 8:55 pm
Updated Friday, 26th August 2016, 9:59 pm
Fire crews had to cut a passenger free from a car after a road accident in Hartlepool.

Two crews attended an address in Montague Street on the Headland at 4.30pm, today.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

An electrical fault on a small fridge caused a fire.

The fire was extinguished before crews arrived. It caused slight smoke damage to the kitchen.