MUSIC lovers are in for a treat later this year when a new programme of entertainment gets underway at a popular social club.
Owton Manor Social Club, in Wynyard Road, Hartlepool, is hosting a series of events and organisers have promised “top quality” entertainment for revellers.
Tommy Wormald, a concert promoter, said: “We are looking to help raise the profile of the Owton Manor club and to attract people from all over the town, and further afield, to these events.
“These acts are top quality and everyone is guaranteed a good night.
“We have some well-established tribute acts that always prove very popular and we are expecting the tickets to sell really well so people shouldn’t delay if they fancy coming along.”
Shows at the Owton Manor Social Club include:
• November 2 (Tickets are £15 in advance or £17 on the door); Geno Washington, Yo Yo’s, The Last Fakers and DJ Dave Cummins.
• November 16 (£10 in advance or £12 on the door); Ryan McGarvey, The Mentulls.
• November 29 (£10 in advance or £12 on the door); The sensational David Bowie tribute band, Black Rose - tributes to David Bowie and Thin Lizzy.
• December 21 (Price still to be confirmed); Albany Down plus support.
• December 28 (£10 in advance or £12 on the door); Shine On - tribute to Pink Floyd.
• New Years Eve (Price to be confirmed); The Nostalgic Fools Rock Band plus support.
For more information or to buy tickets call concert promoter Tommy Wormald, who can drop the tickets off at addresses in town, on 07535979658.