Grapes have been taken off the menu at Pizza Hut restaurants across the country following the tragic death of Hartlepool toddler Jacob Jenkins.
The two-year-old died yesterday, five days after choking on a grape at the town’s branch of the pizza chain.
A Pizza Hut spokesperson said: “As a mark of respect, and in light of the tragic death of Jacob Jenkins, we have removed grapes from our menu with immediate effect.
“The well-being of our guests is always our number one priority, and our hearts go out to his family.”
•World mourns Jacob Jenkins as fund for tragic Hartlepool boy’s family nears £13,000
•Jacob loses fight for life as Hartlepool unites in emotional tribute
•Balloonies raises £1,300 for Jacob’s fund with balloon sales