Roll of honour from the Hartlepool Business Awards
Here is the roll of honour from Hartlepool's Business Awards on Thursday night:
The winners were:
* Best Small Business - Sponsored by the Federation of Small Businesses - JDM Earth.
* Service Sector - Sponsored by Tilly, Bailey & Irvine - Advanced Retail Solutions.
* Manufacturing - Sponsored by Waltons Clark Whitehill - The Expanded Metal Company.
* Most Promising New Business - Sponsored by Beaumont Consulting/Hartlepool Enterprise Centre - Orange Box Solutions.
* Creative Industries - Sponsored by CCAD - Couch Potato Films.
* Community Award - Sponsored by the Hartlepool Mail - Families First North East.
* Investment in Training - Sponsored by Hartlepool College of Further Education - Seymour Civil Engineering.
* Tourism Leisure and Hospitality - Sponsored by Passport Group - National Museum of the Royal Navy.
* Young Entrepreneur - Sponsored by The Gus Robinson Foundation - Reece Hugill, Donzoko Brewing Company.
* Business Leader - Sponsored by the Hartlepool Business Forum - Rob Collier.
* Business Of the Year - Sponsored by the Gus Robinson Foundation - Seymour Civil Engineering.
Remember our eight-page supplement will appear in next Tuesday's Hartlepool Mail.
Also read: Business Awards report