HARTLEPOOL'S favourite paintings can now be sent through the post.
A range of new greeting cards has gone on sale featuring art from Hartlepool museums' permanent collection.
The cards follow a recent exhibition hosted by the gallery called The People's Choice.
Prior to the exhibition's launch gallery visitors were asked for the pictures they would most like to put on show - the new cards depict these works.
Gift cards include scenes from:
- The Sleeping Beauty by Daniel Maclise
- Bombardment of the Hartlepools by James Clark
- Apple Dumpling by George Dunlop Leslie
- The Elephant Rock by JS Holmes
- Feeding Dimple by Frederic Shields
- Giant Head, Ben by Nahem Shoa
- The Sirens by Charles William Wyllie
- Shipping off West Hartlepool 1867 by John Wilson Carmichael
Clare Munroe, marketing officer for the museums, said: "After the success of the People's Choice exhibition we decided to reproduce the most voted for pieces of artwork in the form of cards so that visitors can take a little bit of the collection home with them.
"They are proving very popular."
The cards are priced at 1.50 are can be bought from Hartlepool Art Gallery in Church Square and the Museum of Hartlepool at the town's marina.