Your messages of support to Hartlepool boxer Savannah Marshall
Hartlepool will be represented in this year's Olympic Games in Rio after boxer Savannah Marshall earned her place.
The town, and its residents, have been celebrating the athlete's success, with dozens of messages posted on social media in her support.
Marshall’s Olympic fate was sealed yesterday after she beat Qian Li in the World Championship quarter-final.
Here are some of your messages wishing the athlete, who also competed in London 2012, well.
1. Shirley Carruthers: "Well done lass."
2. Leanne Wrigley: "Well done, Savannah."
3. Donna Barff: "Well done Savannah, we all support you. Good luck."
4. Margaret Dawson: "Well done Savannah go girl be proud of what you have done."
5. Stephen Bailey: "Well done girl, hope you bring back a medal for all your hard work."
6. Bob Bulmer: "Wish her all the luck in the world well done."
7. Darren Anderson: "The Poolie puncher pounces again. Congratulations Well done."
8. Darius Alaric Oliver: "I'm sure she'll win this time."
9. Elaine Green: "Great news."