FC Halifax Town 1-1 Hartlepool United RECAP: Wait for away win continues for Dave Challinor's side
Hartlepool United drew 1-1 against 10-man Halifax Town at The Shay on Tuesday night.
Following three postponements, the match finally got under way as Mark Shelton’s early goal for Pools was cancelled out by Kieran Green’s late header before Danny Williams was sent off for Halifax.
The result keeps Pools third in the National League table as their poor away form extended to just one win in their last nine matches.
Refresh the page and scroll through our live blog to see how events unfolded...
A message from the Football Clubs Editor
Our aim is to provide you with the best, most up-to-date and most informative Hartlepool United coverage 365 days a year.
This depth of coverage costs, so to help us maintain the high-quality reporting that you are used to, please consider taking out a subscription to our new sports-only package here.
Your support is much appreciated. Richard Mennear, Football Clubs Editor
FULL-TIME: Halifax Town 1 (Green 78’) Hartlepool United 1 (Shelton 12’)
Last updated: Thursday, 01 January, 1970, 01:00
- Pools XI: Killip; Ferguson, Odusina, Liddle, Cass, Sterry; Featherstone, Shelton, Holohan; Molyneux, Armstrong
- Pools subs: Crawford, Grey, Oates, Bloomfield, White
- Pools bookings:
- Halifax XI: Johnson; Senior, Bradbury, Byrne, King; Maher, Green, Earing; Campbell, Hyde, Allen
- Halifax subs: Renshaw, Williams, Benn, Tear, Woods
- Halifax bookings: Byrne (43)
- Halifax red card: Williams (85)
- Referee: Garreth Rhodes