Hartlepool United’s pre-season plans have been finalised with Ronnie Moore’s squad facing nine matches - two more than last year.
Four matches have been added to the schedule of friendly fixtures ahead of the League Two season getting underway on Saturday, August 8.
Moore’s men will travel to Conference outfit Gateshead on Saturday, July 25th, while the club will make their annual trip to Whitby Town on Friday, July 17.
Further away fixtures have also been confirmed against Ashington on Monday 20th July and Dunston UTS on Wednesday 29th July.
The list of nine matches is two more than the club played last year.
The full schedule, which includes seven away fixtures and two matches at Victoria Park, is as follows:
* Monday, July 13: Billingham Town (A) 7pm.
* Tuesday, July 14: Harrogate Railway (A) 7pm.
* Friday, July 17: Whitby Town (A) 7pm.
* Saturday, July 18: Spennymoor Town (A) 3pm.
* Monday, July 20: Ashington (A) 7.30pm.
* Tuesday, July 21: Scunthorpe United (H) 7pm.
* Saturday, July 25: Gateshead (A) 3pm.
* Wednesday, July 29: Dunston UTS (A) 7.30pm.
* Saturday, August 1: Chesterfield (H) 3pm.