10 things you can buy at The Range when it opens in Durham this weekend
The pre-Christmas present frenzy has already begun and it’s time to hit the shops.
Families across the North East are invited to pick up a bargain at The Range when a new branch of the shop opens in Dragon Lane Retail Park, Durham, on Friday, November 22.
Chris Dawson, the founder of the firm, said: “The Durham store has been in the pipeline for some time with it being a new-build site.”
“It is exciting that we are now ready to welcome our customers to the newly-developed Dragon Lane Retail Park and we are thrilled to be bringing a new national retailer.
“The job provision that comes with the new store, especially with it being a new build, should be a great boost to the local area”.
And as staff prepare for the big opening, the team at The Range has issued its top 10 tips for items you can pick up when you pay a visit.
Here’s what’s in store ...
1. Iceland Exclusives: The new branch will feature an Iceland Foods inside, so you can pick up some of your favourite bits if you’re passing.
2. Christmas Trees: Both artificial and real trees will be available at the shop, with the latter on sale from opening day at the external garden centre.
3. Glitz Gold 12-Piece Dinner Set: Get ready for Christmas day with this new set for your table, perfect for parties of four.
4. Christmas Crafts: Whether it’s cards or decorations, the store can provide all the creative kit you need.
5. Hampton Open Hamper: Festive food at its finest - pick one up and enjoy the comforting snacks.
6. Feature Wall Paint: Fancy a bit of a spruce up? Choose from a selection of feature wall colours to transform your space.
7. Modern Lighting: Style up your home with contemporary lights – give yourself a bit of extra sparkle this Christmas!
8. Accent Furniture: Something to brighten up your living room as the nights get darker.
9. Statement Mirrors: Visit the Gallery Department and choose your favourite.
10. 2020 Calendars and Diaries: Christmas will come and go – but there’s bound to be a busy 12 months ahead. Time to get prepared for the new year!