Missing Hartlepool man Michael Keenan found safe

A man who had been missing from his home in Hartlepool has been found safe.

Thursday, 10th June 2021, 8:17 am
Updated Thursday, 10th June 2021, 12:14 pm

Cleveland Police launched an appeal on Thursday, June 10, after 21-year-old Michael Keenan disappeared.

Officers leading the search for Mr Keenan had said they were “concerned” for his welfare as they released a picture of the man and appealed to the public to help trace him.

But a statement from Cleveland Police later on Thursday confirmed he had been located safely.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Michael Keenan, 21, is missing from home in Hartlepool./ Photo: Cleveland Police

Officers thanked members of the public for sharing the appeal and said: “Missing 21-year-old Michael Keenan from Hartlepool has been located safely.

“Thanks to everyone who shared the appeal.”

Read More

Read More
The brave Hartlepool teenager who urgently needs your help to get a vital operat...

Support your Mail and become a subscriber today. Enjoy unlimited access to local news, the latest on Pools and new puzzles every day. With a digital subscription, you can see fewer ads, enjoy faster load times, and get access to exclusive newsletters and content. Click here to subscribe.

Officers have released CCTV image of missing Miachael Keenan from Hartlepool./Photo: Cleveland Police