Story of the night: King's Lynn Town 2-2 Hartlepool United – more draw frustration for Pools as they make it eight unbeaten in the National League
Hartlepool United twice came from behind to earn a 2-2 draw at King’s Lynn Town on Tuesday night.
Goals from Luke Armstrong and Rhys Oates cancelled out Kairo Mitchell and Michael Gyasi’s first half goals for the hosts.
The result means it’s now eight games unbeaten for Pools in the National League as they’ve now won just one of their last five.
Refresh the page and scroll through our live blog to see how events unfolded at The Walks on Tuesday evening…
A message from the Football Clubs Editor
Our aim is to provide you with the best, most up-to-date and most informative Hartlepool United coverage 365 days a year.
This depth of coverage costs, so to help us maintain the high-quality reporting that you are used to, please consider taking out a subscription to our new sports-only package here.
Your support is much appreciated. Richard Mennear, Football Clubs Editor
FULL-TIME: King’s Lynn Town 2 (Mitchell 17’, Gyasi 45’) Hartlepool United 2 (Armstrong 37’, Oates 64’)
Last updated: Tuesday, 16 March, 2021, 23:34
- Pools XI: Killip; Ferguson, Johnson, Liddle, Cooper, Sterry; Featherstone, White, Shelton; Molyneux, Armstrong
- Pools subs: Oates, Donaldson, Crawford, Williams, Holohan
- Pools bookings:
- King’s Lynn XI: Richardson; Callan-McFadden, Smith, Clunan, Richards, Gyasi, Fleming, Mitchell, Carey, Denton, Payne
- King’s Lynn subs: Gash, Bastock, Jackson, Gascoigne
- King’s Lynn bookings: Richards (59), Payne (69), Fleming (77)
- Referee: Robert Massey-Ellis
Tonight’s live coverage has concluded
Stick with the Hartlepool Mail for the reaction to tonight’s match throughout Wednesday...
Mixed emotions for the Pools boss
Dave Challinor on tonight’s draw
Full-time verdict from Dominic Scurr
Full-time: King’s Lynn 2-2 Pools
90+3: Ferguson’s corner curls wide
Four minutes added
90+1: WHAT A SAVE!
Holohan’s volley is saved by Richardson point blank.