LiveStory of the day: Hartlepool United 0-0 Eastleigh – Victoria Park winning streak ends for 10 man Pools
Hartlepool United made it seven National League matches unbeaten but couldn’t claim a ninth straight win at Victoria Park as they drew 0-0 with Eastleigh.
Timi Odusina’s sending off in the 46th-minute saw Pools play almost all of the second half with 10-men as chances were few and far between.
But Dave Challinor’s side were able to restrict Eastleigh to very few clear-cut opportunities as the sides shared the spoils.
Refresh the page and scroll through our live blog to see how things unfolded...
A message from the Football Clubs Editor
Our aim is to provide you with the best, most up-to-date and most informative Hartlepool United coverage 365 days a year.
This depth of coverage costs, so to help us maintain the high-quality reporting that you are used to, please consider taking out a subscription to our new sports-only package here.
Your support is much appreciated. Richard Mennear, Football Clubs Editor
FULL-TIME: Hartlepool United 0 Eastleigh 0
Last updated: Saturday, 13 March, 2021, 19:28
- Pools XI: Killip; Sterry, Odusina, Liddle, Cooper, Ferguson; Featherstone, Shelton, White; Armstrong, Molyneux
- Pools subs: Crawford, Holohan, Williams, Oates, Bloomfield
- Pools bookings: Odusina (32, 46), Bloomfield (74)
- Pools sendings off: Odusina (46)
- Easteligh XI: McDonnall, Partington, Bird, Boyce, Payne, Barnett, Tomlinson, House, Hollands, Hill, Blair
- Eastleigh subs: Green, Bearwish, Baggie, Smart, Smith
- Eastleigh bookings: House (32), Hollands (45)
- Referee: Andrew Kitchen
Today’s live coverage has concluded
Scroll through our live blog for a recap.
Reaction and analysis to come on the Hartlepool Mail website...
Dominic Scurr’s video assessment of the game
Challinor on Pools’ golden chance to win
Dave Challinor on today’s draw - not happy with the referee performance
Full-time: Pools 0-0 Eastleigh
90+3: White is booked for a late challenge
90+2: WHAT A SAVE!
McDonnall does brilliantly to parry Oates’ deflected shot around the post.
90: Liddle is booked for running away with the ball following a missed opportunity for Pools
82: OFF THE BAR!
Ben House’s cross beats Killip but crashes off the crossbar and out of play.